Imagine having some quality time to hone your photography skills and techniques. You may have thought about it many a time, but are you still looking for a way to make it happen? With countless photography tours and workshops to choose from, do you find yourself asking: “What is the best option for me?”
A DIY or self-drive photography tour may demand a lot of your time to research. You will need to consider the route, locations, best times for photo shoots and much more. Even with a ton of advice found online, there are lots of decisions to be made about how to get around, where to stay, where to buy food/eat etc. This thought process may continue throughout your holiday too, which may detract from your photography activities.
With your own photographic interests to nurture, or a life schedule that somewhat dictates when you can take a holiday, scheduled group photography tours and workshops may also not be suitable. So, with all that in mind, a private photography retreat may just be the answer!
4 simple steps that make it easier to plan a photography holiday in Tasmania…
- Choose your travel dates and consider your budget
- Think about your photographic interests, aims and objectives
- Get in touch with Coreena at Shutterbug Walkabouts to discuss your thoughts
- Select your itinerary from our recommendations, tailoring further as required
We make it easier for you because…
- We arrange your itinerary, book your accommodation and organise all transport and meals to ensure the best possible experience.
- Each and every photo shoot is attentively prepared with locations and timings researched to ensure the best use of your time
- In preparation for all weather and conditions, we will have a contingency/back-up plan in mind
- You won’t need to gather or carry any ‘how to improve your photography’ research material or instruction manuals – leaving more space in your luggage for your photography gear.
Here’s what Rachel said about her experience…
So, are you ready to get your camera clicking?
Shutterbug Walkabouts has a range of experiences on offer including day tours, private tuition, retreats and a series of scheduled photography weekends to choose from. We travel to different regions of Tasmania throughout the year, continually scouting for photo shoot locations covering different seasons and weather conditions; so you can be sure your experience will reflect what we’ve learnt over time.
Of course you may continue to browse our website where you’ll find more information at your fingertips – but please get in touch with any questions you may have.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be amongst the first to hear about future experiences like this one.