5 days / 4 nights
Women-only Photography Escape
Flinders Island is, without a doubt, a truly unique paradise!
Envisage breathtaking rugged mountain ranges, sapphire blue ocean waters, glistening beaches and coastal boulders decorated with vibrant lichens.
Visualise encounters with an abundance of birds and wildlife in their natural habitat.
Picture yourself roaming an idyllic natural environment, mindfully photographing the natural beauty surrounding you, and enjoying many moments of peace and tranquility.
Then, imagine how relaxed and rejuvenated you'll be, after breathing in pure fresh air and proudly admiring your photographic accomplishments.
An all-inclusive, semi-private experience comprising
- Dazzling seascapes viewed as we fly from mainland Tasmania to Flinders Island and back again (everyone has a window seat)
- Escape to the pace of ‘island time’
- 5 days of focused guidance from your female photography guide, and attentive hospitality from our hostess
- A diversity of photo shoot locations to connect with nature through your photography practice
- Enriching activities to complement your overall experience
- Experiential activities allowing you to explore different photographic approaches and techniques in a mindful way
- Deluxe menu of meals, snacks, refreshments and beverages, including seasonally available produce sourced on Flinders Island
- Do little or lots, it’s your choice. In the company of like-minded female photographers, enjoy an individual experience too.
- Private scenic flight from Bridport to Flinders Island and return, plus transfers from Launceston as required (one of the many highlights of the experience)
- All on-island transport
- 4 nights deluxe accommodation in a single-occupancy room in neighbouring properties. We will be staying on the foreshore of Killiecrankie in the stylishly quirky ‘Crayshack‘ and sophisticated ‘Killiecrankie Beachhouse’ (rooms will be allocated on a first to book basis).
- All meals and refreshments from dinner on day 1 to lunch on day 5
- Daily photo shoots and activities including experiential tutorials and guidance to deepen your photography practice
- An enriching Aboriginal women’s cultural learning experience
- Participation and/or entry fees for activities and photo shoot locations.
- Delightful treats and surprises to enhance your experience
- Pre-trip: 1-hour group Master Your Camera tutorial (via skype), scheduled to occur about a week before
- Post trip: Up to 2-hours individual guidance for processing your images at home (phone or skype)
Plus, personalised written critique for up to 6 of your favourite images taken during the escape
- A BONUS fine art metal print of your ultimate favourite image, taken by you during the escape (up to 10×20″ or equivalent)
- AN INVITATION to join our private ‘Ladybugs’ Facebook group where you can engage in conversation, learning, and sharing of images.
Total all-inclusive cost: $4,975
* Immediate payment of the full amount is required for bookings made less than 60 days prior to start date