Women-only Photography Escape
‘Birds on Bruny’
Bird Photography on Bruny Island
Bruny Island, home to an abundance of birdlife, including Tasmania’s 12 endemics.
Picture yourself slowing down, observing more and tuning in to the natural behaviour of a diversity of birdlife.
Experience the thrill of capturing beautiful photos of the tiniest of birds to regal raptors. Find a sense of peace and calm at the same time as being perceptively aware of your surroundings. Then, imagine how fulfilled you’ll be while admiring your bird photography triumphs.
An all-inclusive experience comprising
- A rewarding bird photography experience on the peaceful Inala Private Conservation Reserve, home to 95 species of birds, including many endangered species
- Learn bird photography skills and techniques for birds perching, singing, in flight, and more characteristics, from your female photographer guide
- Explore a range of photographic approaches and settings for bird and wildlife photography
- Spend time on the elevated viewing platform watching for the endangered Forty-spotted Pardalotes
- Wander the walking tracks of Inala reserve, exploring the native habitats for birds and wildlife
- Indulge in a deluxe menu of meals, snacks, refreshments and beverages, sourced locally as much as possible.
- Do little or lots, it’s your choice. In the company of like-minded female photographers, enjoy an individual experience too.
- Return transfers from Hobart
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Inala Bruny Island – solo-occupancy room in shared cottage.
- All meals and refreshments from dinner on day 1 to lunch on day 3
- Daily tutorials, photo shoots and activities with experiential tutorials and guidance
- A take home ‘Guide to Bird Photography’ booklet
- A world class bird photography experience in the Inala Raptor Photography hide
- Delightful treats and surprises to enhance your experience.
- Pre-trip: 1-hour group Master Your Camera tutorial (via skype), scheduled a week before
- Post-trip: 1-hour individual guidance for processing your images at home (via phone or skype)
Plus, personalised written critique for up to 3 of your favourite images taken during the escape
- A BONUS set of 4 coasters showcasing your favourite bird photographs of the weekend
- AN INVITATION to join our private ‘Ladybugs’ Facebook group where you can engage in conversation, learning, and sharing of images.
Total all-inclusive cost: $2,295
* Immediate payment of the full amount is required for bookings made less than 60 days prior to start date